19.1.20

Assignments

Assignments


I have taken other online courses in my time on campus, this one has assignments that are a little different than I am used to. This difference might primarily be because the format of this online course is centered on the blog posts we will be doing.

The extra credit is very different to most online classes I have taken, they usually do not offer extra credit. The extra credit itself is also very interesting, especially the Wikipedia trails and the microfictions. These are extra credit opportunities that can be educational and entertaining. 

Image result for wikipedia logo

Wikipedia Logo from their website : Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 EC Microfiction

The Goblin Platoon Author Note: I decided that I wanted to write a story about goblins. I wanted to create a story where goblins are a ...