13.1.20

Favorite Place on Campus

My Favorite Place on Campus


Nook within the Union by Travis Hachimura

My favorite place on campus happens to be the nook on the landing between Beaird Lounge and the Molly Shi Boren Ballroom in the Union here on campus. Since freshman year this has been where I eat my lunch. My roommates and I found this spot freshman year and have been using it ever since. I also use this spot as a place to relax if I have a short break between classes. It is an area with low traffic, this allows me to read or watch YouTube in relative peace. The area is usually quiet giving it a nice atmosphere, and occasionally I can hear piano music coming up the stairs from Beaird Lounge.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the Union as a fav place, Travis! You'll see lots of events in the daily announcements that take place in the Union also. I really like how it can be a place to meet with people and do things, but also with quiet places where you can relax and get work done. And listen to piano music! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Week 14 EC Microfiction

The Goblin Platoon Author Note: I decided that I wanted to write a story about goblins. I wanted to create a story where goblins are a ...