10.2.20

Storybook Plan

Storybook Plan


Sources I plan to use:







Stories I plan to tell:

  • Rama's first interaction with Rakshasas.
  • Kumbhakarna's Awakening
  • Mahiravana and Hanuman, the sacrifice to Durga. I also want to talk about the underworld, Patala.
  • I will also try to sprinkle in some smaller side stories of other Rakshasas.


I am planning on making my storybook from the first-person perspective of a Cryptid/Rakshasa hunter. 

I want to focus on telling the stories of the Rakshasas we see through the Ramayana, but I also want to bring in fun stories of other supernatural beings to make the stories interesting. I want to do these stories from a first-person point of view mainly to try and create a better image of these supernatural creatures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 EC Microfiction

The Goblin Platoon Author Note: I decided that I wanted to write a story about goblins. I wanted to create a story where goblins are a ...