30.4.20

Week 15 Microfiction

Microfiction: Fragile


Author's Note: This is another story where I wanted to take a song and create a story from it. This song is also a bit of a sadder tone like my last song microfiction. The song is very good I highly recommend it. I did the six word, and 100 word stories.

Again I have included the song to listen to while you read.




Fragile

Even though we're done, thank you.


Fragile

I don't know if you remember the me when we first met, but I was a mess. I had given up on love, but giving up does not change the pain I felt in my heart. I was closed off from the world, but no one was willing to try to reach the real me. Meeting you was the best thing to happen in my life, you taught me to love.  You taught me to feel happy again. Because of you, I will never be afraid to open up again. Thank you for all you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 EC Microfiction

The Goblin Platoon Author Note: I decided that I wanted to write a story about goblins. I wanted to create a story where goblins are a ...