30.4.20

Week 14 Microfiction

Giant's Awakening


Author's note: I wanted to take the story that I used for the storybook assignment and rewrite it in short forms. I really find it interesting to rewrite stories in more restrictive formats. I already wrote a long-form rendition of this story, but I want to stay truer to the source material.


Giant's Awakening

Hundred foot man, woken by elephants.



Giants's Awakening


The giant was feared even by the gods. Tricked into a life of slumber, he rarely awakens. The times he does awaken are truly disasters, his hunger leads him to eat all in sight. One day he was needed by his brother. His strength was needed for a battle of revenge. His brother was humiliated by Rama in battle. The giant was forced to sleep, but he was still an intelligent man. He tried his best to talk his brother out of battle, but the giant was still a loyal man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 EC Microfiction

The Goblin Platoon Author Note: I decided that I wanted to write a story about goblins. I wanted to create a story where goblins are a ...